Bijamandal (or Beejamandal) Temple is situated just outside Jatkari village, not far from the Chaturbhuj Temple. The site was open to the public in March 1999 to mark the Khajuraho millenium year, and today has only been partially excavated.
The Chaturbhuj Temple (also known as Jatkari Temple) is situated south of Khajuraho, about 650m south-west of Jatkari village not far from the airport. By far the best time to visit is around 4:30pm, for reasons that will become very clear shortly !
The Duladeo temple, also called Kunwar Math, is located 700m south-west of the cluster of Jain Temples, near the Khudar rivulet. This is believed to be the last of the great temples of Khajuraho, built around 1130 A.D. during the reign of the Chandella king Madanavarman.